CARRÉ D’OR & MONTE CARLO
The quintessential centre of Monaco, perfect for those wanting to be near the action containing the Casino, famous hotels such as “Hotel De Paris” and the main luxurious shopping centre “Le Metropole”. The properties for rent and sale tend to be higher in price in this district than others.
What is it like to live in Carré d’or & Monte Carlo?
The most elegant and sought-after area
Ranked as the most expensive areas of Monaco in the last 10 years, it is home to the most high-end boutique shops such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton etc. as well as Michelin rated restaurants such as Cipriani, Le Grill, and Nobu to name a few.
This district is well suited for people seeking to live in the midst of all the buzz and the thrill, and it is well known for its late-night party scene.
– Shopping, the Casino and many great restaurants are on your doorstep.
– The beaches and its nightlife are within walking distance.
– Most buildings offer good views due to the elevation of this sector from the sea.
– Tourists prevalent in summer.
– Can be noisy.
– Lack of play areas for children.